What you need right NOW, Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes……
2. We all EXPERIENCE insecurities in work, relationships, friendships and even family. And when that happens, we let INSECURITIES completely destroy something amazing . Don’t let insecurity ruin something amazing.
3. PEOPLE are so far removed from their own understanding of themselves that they were either lost living a life that they didn’t want to, lost living up to someones expectations or LOST becoming someone to impress someone else. Their real identity is almost buried under 6 feet of MULTIPLE identities that they created.
4. The BIGGEST mistake we make in relationships is EXPECTING people to stay the same. They will change, you will change and so will the way you love each other.
5. We want people to be honest with us, but we STRUGGLE to be honest with people. _Jay Shetty top 150 best inspirational quotes
6. Don’t go back to SOMEONE you don’t want to move forward with. They’ll just keep you stuck in a place you don’t want to be.
7. TO move on QUICKLY find someone else. To move on truly find yourself.
8. EMPATHY is not saying I know how you feel. Empathy is saying I want to know how you feel.
9. DON’T get closer to someone, just to make someone else JEALOUS. Don’t distance yourself from someone just because it makes someone else feel better. Do what is right for you and kind to others.
10. It’s never too LATE to start valuing time. Time wasters include complaining, comparing and criticizing. TIME -MAKERS include good people, good conversations and good ideas. Don’t wait till something goes wrong to use your time wisely.
11. A FRIEND’S job is to remind you of how far you have come, a MENTOR’S job is to remind you of how far you have to go.
12. Your BODY is like a phone battery. It tells you when it can’t go any longer. The difference is, your phone just turn off. But we keep pushing our bodies until they break. Our body has to break to tell us it needs break. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
13. The GREATEST Mistake we can make with anger is taking it out on someone who didn’t MAKE us angry.
14. In order to LOVE who you are, you cannot hate the experience that shaped you.
15. Some people love you but don’t tell you, some people will tell you but don’t love you.
16. Love will always come back to you. Just not always from the people you give it to or expect it from. Keep being and giving love.
17. Don’t worry about rejections. All you need is one person to say yes.
18. Many of us are experiencing setbacks and failures in everyday life. Eventually, we get emotionally drained, tired, unmotivated and we stop trying. We believe that because we’ve been unsuccessful in the past that barrier still exists even for new ventures. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
19. STARVE your distractions, feed your focus.
20. It’s IMPORTANT to figure out who you are NOT inorder to figure out who you ARE.
21. Everyone has a different clock. Wait for your time.
22. Choose people who choose you.
23. The SECRET to having it all is knowing you already do.
24. What you want EXISTS. Don’t settle until you get it. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
25. What’s meant to be yours is already making its way to you. What was never yours is starting to flee from you. With time, it will all make sense. For now, bear the confusion and focus on living fully in the present. Don’t let your whole life be “I’ll be happy ”. Be happy now. _ Jay Shetty top 150 best inspirational quotes
26. Repeat this until you understand it: I do not need people who do not need me.
27. Canceling plans to read is ok. Skipping a party for the gym is ok. Staying home to cook is ok. Let’s encourage it and respect self-improvement.
28. Any RELATIONSHIP that could be “ruined” by having a conversation about feelings, standards, or expectations wasn’t really firm enough anyway. So, there isn’t much to ruin. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
29. Being happy for someone else’s success makes you happier. Go try it and stop being salty.
30. When your FOCUS is at success, and you don’t get your break, it will break you. When your focus is service you’ll never need a break because there are so many opportunities. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
31. The slowest road to success is when you’re comparing yourself to others.
32. Everyone has a DIFFERENT clock. Wait for your time. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
33. The way we COMMUNICATE says it all. We spend more time holding our phones than we hold each other. We ask Google more question than we ask each other.
34. LIFE and time are the best two teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of time and time teaches us the value of life.
35. Spend more time with people who make you forget to look at your phone.
36. You only need REHEARSALS when you’re acting. When you’re living, you can just show up. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
37. Swap ‘Why is this happening to me?’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’. It will change everything. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
38. We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others.
39. If we never LEARN to be alone we will always feel lonely. _Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
40. I don’t hate you but I am done investing my time in you. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
41. We’ve all had positive and negative relationships. The wisdom that finding yourself before finding someone creates a great focus for us all. When we understand ourselves better we can know what we want. When we know our own challenges and goals we will be better at aligning with someone else’s. _Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
42. You are still YOUNG and you aren’t supposed to have your whole life figured out yet. Don’t stress. Everything will work out.
43. Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, new challenges. Embrace new chances and happiness. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
44. Real FRIENDS tell you when you aren’t living up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.
45. When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
46. Every act is either an act of love or a cry for love. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
47. Fear comes from lack of knowledge. Accelerate your learning, eliminate your fear. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
48. When you are not sure, flip a coin because while the coin is in the air, you realize which one you are actually hoping for.
49. Instead of “to-do lists” we need “to-be lists”. The question isn’t what do we want to do, it’s who we want to be.
50. I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.
51. A mentor is someone who sees what you may miss.
52. Success comes from gaining, happiness comes from giving.
53. The reason why you’re hurting? You’re attached to people who have been distant with you. You’re paying attention to people who ignore you. You make time for people who are “too busy” for you. You’re too caring to people who are careless when it comes to you. Let those people go.
54. Think ABOUT what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.
55. Often the people closest to us get the worst of us. And the people we barely know get the best of us.
56. We will keep facing the same test until we learn the lesson we are meant to learn. The same situations, relationships, issues will keep arising in our lives until we recognize what we are supposed to take away. We can save ourselves from so much trouble if we choose to listen, observe and adapt.
57. ALWAYS tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last a lifetime.
58. I BELIEVE you should focus your life on observing the little things, because one day you look back and realize they were the big things.
59. We must keep the promises that we make to ourselves so that we can keep those that we make to others. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
60. When you want to ‘put somebody in their place’, put yourself in their place first.
61. You can’t do the big things if you are always distracted by the small ones.
62. We put time limits on what we love, but we do what we don’t love all of the time.
63. The PARADOX of our times is that: we have more degrees, but less sense; more knowledge but less judgement; more experts, but less solutions.
64. If you surround yourself with negative people, you’ll see the world more negatively. It’s just the way it is.
65. When we find someone in our loneliness, we often attract emptiness.
66. Don’t BECOME who HURT you.
67. Action without intention is meaningless. And intention without action is impact-less. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
68. It’s so important to fill our own batteries if we want to charge others. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
69. You’ve been criticizing yourself for years now and that hasn’t worked. Try coaching yourself and see what happens.
70. Self-care isn’t just holidays and massages. It’s working on your habits, mindset and healing your past. It’s removing toxic thoughts, people and places in your life. It’s living intentionally, purposefully and consciously. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
71. Insecure people try to make you believe in them. Self aware people try to make you believe in yourself.
72. We think that if we’re successful in public, we will be happy in private. But it’s actually the other way around. When you’re happy in private, you will be successful in public.
73. Healing doesn’t have to look magical or special. Genuine healing is tough, purifying and hard work. Don’t glamorize change. Let yourself go through it. Don’t try to make it anything other than what it is.
74. If you every meet someone who makes your life flow easier and makes you laugh a lot, keep them, that’s all you need.
75. GROWTH isn’t always consistent. You relapse, you fall, but remember that doesn’t mean you’re back at square one. You don’t lose the growth you had before the relapse. Take your time, continue where you left off.
76. A relationship without trust is like a car without gas. You can stay in it all you want but it won’t go anywhere.
77. The sooner you get over the notion that you can or should be perfect, or that anyone else is, change will come easier.
78. Most PEOPLE don’t start because they don’t want to be seen starting at the bottom. Don’t be most people. _ Jay Shetty top 150 best inspirational quotes
79. Deep down you know what you’re capable of. There are even moments when you and others notice your potential. You can get there. You just have to be ready to sacrifice the bad habits, time wasting activities and overthinking that don’t support your success.
80. If your past keeps coming back it’s just to test if you’re still stupid enough to fall for it again. Don’t be stupid.
81. When something’s not right for you, your energy rejects it and tries to alert you in different ways. Don’t ignore how things make you feel. Pay attention to what emotions they bring up. These are all signals. If something doesn’t feel right to you, let it go. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
82. Look back to learn lessons. Look ahead to get excited. Look around to be present. Look within to find yourself.
83. FORGET what you looked like 10 years ago. Focus on how much you’ve grown internally in the last 10 years.
84. Relationships don’t always fail because people do bad things to each other. More often it’s because they don’t do enough good things for each other. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
85. Stick with people who pull the magic out of you, not the madness.
86. So many people are together but not in Love. So many people are in Love but not together.
87. When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone when you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.
88. The CHALLENGE is we ignore the ones who support us, Support the ones who ignore us. Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.
89. You Don’t know what you need in your life until you figure out who you are.
90. The days you don’t want to are the days you really have to if you want to reach your goal.
91. Live as if you were to die tomorrow learn as if you were to live forever.
92. The BIGGEST room in the world is the room for self-improvement.
93. Stay around people who look more like your future than your past.
94. No matter how rich, talented or educated you to think you are, how you treat people says everything about you.
95. Turn your cant’s into cans and your dreams into plans.
96. When you learn a little, you feel you know a lot. but when you learn a lot, you realize you know very little.
97. We are meant to love people and use things, But today we use people and love things.
98. Your identity should be made by what you think you should be.
99. People who care will ask you how you’re doing, People who love will wait until you tell the truth.
100. We need to learn to accept apologies that we never received.
101. Remember every cloud eventually run out of the rain. What you’re experiencing now is just a season, not the overall climate.
102. You’re not going to master the rest of your life in one day. Don’t stress. Master the day. Make this a daily reminder.
103. A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
104. The challenge is we all want to be with someone who makes us happy when what we need to do is be someone who makes us happy.
105. The more you try and keep up with others’ OPINIONS, the more you’ll fall behind.
106. FAST-FORWARD where you are. Look at yourself in 10, 15, 20 years time and ask yourself the question: Is that where I want to be? If you’re in a company, look at the person who’s 20 years ahead of you and ask yourself: Is that where I want to be? If you’re in a start-up, look at where other startups have got to in similar roles and go: Is that where I want to be? And if the answer’s NO, then you need to find a new path.
107. We’re so ANXIOUS about what will happen in the future that we don’t enjoy the present. The result being, we don’t live in the present or the future. We end up living, feeling like we’re never going to die and then die never having truly lived.
108. Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.
109. Never judge anyone, because you never know how their life is and what they go through.
110. Our words have more power than we even believe. Our words define our reality. We need to pick them carefully. Make sure you taste your words before you spit them out.
111. What if Oprah listened to her haters and doubters? What if Steve Jobs settled for a real job? What if The Rock never broke through depression? What if Ellen never overcame the bullying? Imagine a world where everyone lived their passion. We would be better people. We’d be better partners. We’d be better parents.
112. Forgiveness and letting go and the ability to rise above the challenges that have been caused by others in our life is such a important ability, because we need to learn to accept apologies that we never received.
113. The paradox of our times is that we have more degrees, but less sense; more knowledge, but less judgment; more experts, but less solutions.
114. The most powerful prison is one when you don’t even know that you’re locked up.
115. What we need to recognize is that the things that we truly want, the things that are deeply meaningful, the things that are genuinely fulfilling, all require patience. They all require work. They all require energy.
116. Many of us are experiencing setbacks and failures in everyday life. Eventually, we get emotionally drained, tired, unmotivated and we stop trying. We believe that because we’ve been unsuccessful in the past that that barrier still exist even for new ventures. In other words, we continue to see a barrier in our head that separates us from our dreams, even though there is no real barrier between where we are and where we want to go. Remember this, the teacher has failed more times than the student has even tried.
117. Do you know what WE stands for? Without Ego. When we say “WE” we’re choosing to work with others Without Ego.
118. Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but make sure it does not replace you as the driver.
119. Our value is not created by the price of our clothes or our bank balance or the job title that we have. We should be building a life and not just building our CV.
120. We spend the whole day trying to get our work on time, but then spend all of our time thinking about work.
121. Forgiveness doesn’t excuse the behavior, but it prevents the behavior from negatively affecting us.
122. You can take a fish out of water and give it a beautiful mansion and a Bentley and all the money in the world, it will die and that’s what we are like, our environment. Everyone is in an environment in which they thrive, which we have to craft.
123. We need to redefine what success means. Let’s not make happiness and success about the size of our homes, but about the size of our heart. Let’s not make it about gratification, but gratitude.
124. We only view people success as what we see in their highlight reel and we forget what they actually had to go through to get to that stage. And that’s why the next time you see someone that you think is successful, don’t focus on what they’re doing now. Focus on what they did to get there.
125. We may not be the best, but if we keep going we will better ourselves.
126. It’s amazing what we can do when our passion meet a purpose greater than ourself. That’s why we need to explore our curiosity. Invest in what interest us. Follow what intrigues us.
127. When a child is learning how to walk and falls down 50 times, The CHILD never stops and thinks to itself this isn’t for me . . . We need to learn to fail like a child.
128. Failure has the ability to lure success. Countless failures almost draw kickers to success and every time you walked through one door the gate gets bigger and the lock gets tighter.
129. I’ve never seen a strong person with an easy past. We all have a passion. We all have a genius inside us. We have that potential.
130. Failure is just a sign that we need to widen our scope. We need to be ready and build ourselves up for the next level. Actually, what we end up achieving is far greater than what we’d envisioned for ourselves. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
131. I know that we’ve all been in that position: feeling confused and seriously lacking mission. But then I ask myself: at the end of my life, what will I regret? And the answer is clear: the pain of regret far outweighs the pain of risk. So next time you’re going through challenges, just remember this: a winner is just a loser who tried one more time. All you need is one person to say YES. One moment can change everything. There are decades where nothing happens and there are days where decades happen. A year from now you will have wish you started today.
132. Often all of us are greeted in life by boulders on our path – whether it’s in our careers, whether it’s in our relationships – and what we need to remind ourselves at that point is that we can either be like the people who complained and criticize or be like this one person who decided to move the boulder and see every point of adversity as an opportunity for growth. Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
133. It’s not about how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
134. When we realize that we’re students for life, instead of making people see how powerful we are, we want people to understand how powerful they are. We’ll learn how to empower others. We will actually attract people to work with us to achieve our goals.
135. Whatever is taken for granted, will eventually be taken away. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
136. Often we’re so ingrossed in our work that we forget to value, appreciate and recognize those that we’re actually working for. We get so wrapped up in our own lives that we forget the people that make up our life. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
137. The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
138. Judging is critical but observing can be educational. Therefore, we should be so focused on improving ourselves so we don’t have any energy to criticize anyone else.
139. When it comes to your skills, invest in your strengths. When it comes to your quality, invest in your weaknesses.
140. Don’t worry about what anyone else is doing. Your life is about growing yourself and investing in yourself and reaching your true potential. not in competition with anyone else. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
141. We should never let compliments get to our head and never let criticism get to our heart because when we do that we can start to build with genuineness and authenticity. When we’re humble, we can actually grow and rise up and always feel that we’re learning, always feel that we’re developing, always feel that someone can share insight at any moment that can change our lives.
142. The person that we will become in five years is defined by the people that we spend time with today and the books that we read today. _Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
143. The same technology that brings us close to those far away, takes us far away from the people that are actually close.
144. Yet in a world with so much information, we’re somehow still missing the wisdom of life.
145. We complain that nothing feels real anymore, but we don’t give anything time to become real. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
146. We complain nothing has depth, but we don’t allow things space to deepen.
147. We don’t know who we want to become, because we’re too distracted by who everyone else is becoming.
148. Don’t live for the approval of others. Documents the moments you’re most in love with yourself, not just the moments you think people will love the most. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
149. To realize the value of a millisecond, ask the person who just came 2nd at the Olympics. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes
150. I make decisions based on intuition and insight, heart and head. I lead with my heart and observe enough so that my head can catch up. _ Jay Shety top 150 best inspirational quotes