Perfect article for you; how to stop worrying and start living
You will not stop worrying instantly, but bit by bit and considering the higher benefit on how to stop worrying, will hasten the process……………so relax and enjoy this free tips on how to stop worrying……
1. Health is Wealth; Before you worry, consider the effect of worrying on your health status and overall body activity in a day. Do you want to trigger any unusual health issues because you’re worried?
2. You gain nothing from Worrying; What’s the prize you receive for being worried or what do you derived from being worried? nothing I guess.
3. Be conscious of your worry; You can’t stop worrying but you can reduce the effect of worrying and that is; Don’t think about the problems if it isn’t bringing a solution.
4. Attitude management; How you react to situations, and the outcome of your reaction can get you worried. Try to trigger a right mental attitude.
5. Your Mindset; What’s on your mind is very important, try trigger more of the positive mindset.
6. Revenge strategy; Don’t stay up thinking of paying evil for evil, it’s a total waste of peace of mind. Try to ignore every opportunity you’ve to pay evil for evil and you’ll love it as time passes.
7. Criticism; Criticism will not stop, because people will still criticize you even when you’re doing right thing. Try to adjust when you’re wrong and move on.
9. Encourage yourself; You might just be a step close to your picture perfect future. So Encourage yourself until you become an encouragement to others.
10. Do what makes you Happy; Focus on doing what makes you happy.
11. Don’t Expect; Expecting gratitude and any other form of expectations from people can get you worried, if it’s not in your favor.
12. Pray; Pray for the things you need and to sustain it when you’ve received.
Philippians 4:6-7 (GNT) Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.
I was too worried about the grades and I should have being more worried about learning.
Worrying will not make you a warrior.-Christie Titus.
This Bible verse will help;
Luke 12:25 (NKV) “And which of you by being an anxious can add a single hour to his span of life
John 14:27 (GNT) Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid.